Caregivers that care about you!
The exciting news is out – our team won the maximum four awards this year from the third-party satisfaction management research firm, Home Care Pulse! Out of the thousands of licensed home care agencies in the nation, we are in The Top 100 in Experience!! Only 2 other agencies in the State of GA have earned this Leader in Experience award in 2022! We’re really proud of this accomplishment, as it means we’re providing excellent care and service to our clients. While all of us here are thrilled, we understand that you may be wondering what this means for you. Let’s take a look at what these accolades mean for the seniors and elderly folks who rely on Silver Companions to help them or their loved ones.
These awards are a testament to the hard work and dedication of our caregivers. They’re also a reflection of our commitment to providing the best possible care and service to our clients. We understand that seniors and elderly folks have unique needs, and we go above and beyond to make sure those needs are met. Whether it’s helping with activities of daily living, providing transportation to appointments, or simply being a friendly face to talk to, our caregivers are always there for our clients.
So what does this mean for you? If you’re a current client of ours, rest assured that you’re in good hands. We will continue to provide the same high level of care and service that you’ve come to expect from us. If you’re not a current client, but are considering using our services, these awards show that we’re an In-Home Care agency you can trust. We have the experience and expertise to provide the best possible care for your loved ones, as our third party research shows.
First, let’s take a look at the 4 awards we had the honor of winning in 2022
- Best of Home Care – Top 100 Leader in Experience: The Top 100 Leader in Experience award is the highest honor that Home Care Pulse bestows, recognizing the 100 agencies with the highest Overall Satisfaction (OSAT) scores in North America. This annual award is based on the results of client and caregiver experience surveys.
- Best of Home Care – Employer of Choice: The Employer of Choice award recognizes that our agency values the contribution of our caregivers and views them as priceless assets. This annual award is based on the results of our caregiver experience surveys.
- Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice: The Provider of Choice award was given because our team consistently sets and meets the highest standards of care for our clients. This annual award is based on the results of client experience surveys.
- Best of Home Care – Leader in Experience: This Leader in Experience award provides proof that our agency has reached the highest standard of excellence in home care. This annual award is based on the results of our client and caregiver experience surveys.
Now let’s look at what each award means to our clients and our team
- Best of Home Care – Top 100 Leader in Experience: Being recognized as a Top 100 Leader in Experience by Home Care Pulse is a huge honor, it means that we’re one of the top-rated home care agencies in the country. Most importantly, it means that we consistently deliver the highest quality care and service to our clients. Since this award is based on client and caregiver feedback, it’s clear that our clients are happy with the care they’re receiving, and our caregivers appreciate the work environment. We’re proud to know that we’re making a positive impact on the lives of seniors, on our elderly clients, and in the community. Going forward, to build on our current level of service, we will strive to provide even more service and more value.
- Best of Home Care – Employer of Choice: We couldn’t provide high-quality care without happy and satisfied employees. This award is based on feedback from our caregivers, and it shows that they’re happy working for our agency. We know that happy employees lead to happy clients, so this award is very important to us. We love knowing that our caregivers enjoy coming to work to help and serve our amazing clients.
- Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice: Being recognized as the Provider of Choice means that, according to our clients, we’re doing something right, and will continue to strive to do so. Enough said!
- Best of Home Care – Leader in Experience: Just as the Top 100 Leader in Experience, this award is based on the quality and level of care and service we provide our clients, based on their feedback. We are so incredibly grateful to all of our clients for recognizing how committed we are to their health and wellbeing, and we also want them, as well as our caregivers and staff, to know that we will continue to improve, grow, and provide the best possible care for our clients.
We couldn’t have done it without you!
We could have never done this without the dedicated work of our caregivers, the loving support of our wonderful clients, and the amazing office staff! We feel beyond blessed and just very proud of everyone. A BIG Thank you to all of you who helped this happen for Silver Companions!
This is just the beginning…
We are honored to receive these rewards, which are a direct result of the great feedback we received from both our clients and caregivers. This is just the beginning – we will continue to strive to provide the best possible care and service to our clients. If you have any questions about our home care agency or these awards, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be more than happy to chat with you and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for reading! We hope this gives you a better understanding of what these awards mean for our clients. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (678) 494-8129 or by email at info@SilverCompanions.com. We’re always happy to help! Thank you again for your support.